All articles are property of and copyrighted by LisaGoesCrazy. Please do not use nor reproduce for any purpose without written consent. Thank you.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008






Not being able to understand all of the fast moving technology behind getting an e-commerce business up and running to building a website is very frustrating indeed. Mama Mia! The jumble mumble in my head is almost incomprehensible. Someone help. I want to place ads, I want to make money, I want to see and be seen. But how, oh how? Are you asking yourself that question over and over again like me? Are you stressing about your investment and not being able to corner the market?


Well, check it out someone turned me on to this awesome site. They help you build a niche online! What a relief! Finally a place with some answers. And to boot they can help you make money as well. This is one of the best things I have ever been told about. So good in fact, I decided I couldn't keep it to myself. It also turns out to be one less thing to make me crazy.


No comments: