All articles are property of and copyrighted by LisaGoesCrazy. Please do not use nor reproduce for any purpose without written consent. Thank you.

Friday, June 6, 2008

How often do you run into NASTY clothing inventory with brand new tags on it.

Isn't that nasty? When you try an item of clothing on in a Major or any for that matter, ANY store and there are things like BOOGERS on it!? Ewwwwwwwwww. NASSTYYY! Haven't people ever heard of tissue paper? Waiting to get some? NOT blowing their nose when they AREN'T suppose to???? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww....NASTYYYY! AND I....got the honor of recently trying one of these items on! TADA...hence my madness at the moment.

Anyhow, I try it on. Happy! Happy me! It fits, it's perfect, ON SALE! Deal. I'll take it. Off I go to hunt some more. Happier than happy. Finally with the hunt over I go off to find the nearest cashier and pay for my treasures. Plop! All the items onto the counter top. As per habit, I scan the item real well to check for damages, missing buttons, etc. AND WHAT DO I FIND??? OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! BOOOOGGERSSSSSSSS....EWWWWWWWWWWWW! "Look" I tell the cashier! "What nasty people. AND ewwwwwwww...I put it on." I quickly start to shake myself off like it matters at this point. The boogers have already landed and are sure to be on me! I am beyond disgusted, I need a bath! Gag. Nasty! Don't you hate that? I know I am not alone in the "booger surprise of your new clothes club". Poor cashier, not only was she not surprised, she agreed there were MANY nasty people who come through these stores. Shame.

Drives me crazy though I know there is little that can really be done about the matter. It is bound to happen and I'm sure if all of us where to inspect our purchases a wee bit better, we'd see why it is so necessary to wash things before you wear them, even if they are new. Sadly, some people forget that it is important to seriously keep their cooties to themselves.

Have your own cootie story? Make a comment or two. I'd love to know what ARE cooties to you?


No comments: