All articles are property of and copyrighted by LisaGoesCrazy. Please do not use nor reproduce for any purpose without written consent. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer time is driving me bonkers already!!!!


Ahhhh Summer..so sunny, so beachy hot, rainy days and school breaks! What a way to go completely bananas as I am torn between wanting to play and having to work. It's not fair I say! I don't even have time to feel crazy...............it's totally insane!

I love...no wait...I NEED my peace and quiet at least for 5 minutes a day or I am one cranky contender. Nothing drives me nuttier than the inablitiy to hear the madness in my head! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the company of my teenagers and their friends. [Goodness, my food bill should have the grocers rolling out the red carpet for me!] But some days, I just want my money and my house back! Especially the money! Boy oh boy, is it me or does it cost an arm, a leg and your first born to feed growing kids these days???????

So as back to school quickly approaches, I am grateful for the memories but I sure will be happy with the extra time to think...think...think....so I can stay out of the looney bin. Thanks for your attention and please, share your madness with me...

No comments: