All articles are property of and copyrighted by LisaGoesCrazy. Please do not use nor reproduce for any purpose without written consent. Thank you.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sleeping Crazy...

When I think of sleeping, I think of a bed.  Comfort and safety also come to mind.  And while I know not everyone gets to sleep on a bed, there are some places that just never occured to me.
 But as with such things in life, I learn something new everyday!

Recently while out for a stroll along the beach, I noticed a tree with items of clothing hung from its branches, shoes scattered about and towels spread on the ground.  At first, I thought perhaps someone placed them out to dry and simply forgot them.  However, as I got closer to the tree, it became apparent it was inhabited by someone sound asleep!!
 Even worse was the approaching lighting storm that was on it's way.  Doesn't this person know the danger of being under a tree in these conditions much less UP in the tree??
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If you look carefully at this picture you will see a person wrapped in a white sheet sleeping up in the tree!
Copyright c2010-2011 Lisa's Random Photos. All rights reserved.
 Wild as it may seems, I believe someone found a way to stay out of site while catching some z's!  I can't help but wonder if the storm ever shoke them from their slumbered sleep?

No comments: